Spreadshirt released recently a big article about how to "save" a t-shirt without using chemicals. You should read everything but here is a very interesting part for you dirty guys :)
- chocolate ice cream– immediately apply sparkling mineral water and put the piece in the washing machine
- beer – work it out with a mix of denatured alcohol and water or a mix of hot water and vinegar (1:8). Wash it out with cold water afterwards.
- grass – treat the stain with denatured alcohol or enzyme containing soap. Let it sit for a few hours and then wash it. Soak old stains with citron juice.
- ink – mix denatured alcohol and vinegar (1:1) (add citrus juice for white clothes). Wash out the rest with ox-gall soap.
- salad dressing – dab with kitchen roll and put talcum powder on it.
- coffee – dab with washing up liquid or glycerin, let it soak for about 30 minutes and wash it out with cold water.
- ketchup – wash out with cold water, soak with washing up liquid (minimum of 30 minutes) and put it into the washing machine.
- blood – immediately soak in cold water, add a handful of salt, and wash out out thoroughly after 15 to 20 minutes
- puke – pull off all “lumps” with a kitchen roll, rub the piece with the stain under cold water, apply an eco-stain remover and put it into the washing machine.
Beer, blood and puke… what kind of life do they have???