This special contest is all about science!
We’re looking out for designs like rockets, shrinking beams, lasers, nutty professors, robots (of course), machines and any fantasy around this.
How did people see life at the 21st century 50 years ago? What are robots dreaming of? What is supposed to be in a secret laboratory?
Show us your idea of science fiction on a shirt and win <b>€ 1.500,-.</b>
Inspiration help needed? Have a look on here!
The following rules apply:
- Use the space on the t-shirt! You’re designing a t-shirt, not a CD cover! (You can’t place your design over the seams or on the back)
- Don’t use more than 12 colours. Your designs must be vector graphics.
- Watch out for copyright! Designs that reference well-known characters will be rejected.
- Avoid colour gradients.
- Watch out for half tones! Please do not use half tones directly on the t-shirt colour. Half tones that lay on top of another colour are no problem.
- Your design must not be running in another contest.
The contest starts on Monday, 07 January 2013, 3:30 pm CET and submissions can be entered during the following two weeks until 21 January. Voting will close on 28 January, at 3:30 pm CET.
Your laFraise Team