Thibaut is aFrench community member living in Berlin and we wanted to know who he is.
Please introduce yourself in a few sentences, where do you come from and what do you do?
Hi LaFraise! My name is Thibaut a.k.a Tibo for the closest ones and I am 32, I’m from Brittany and I live in Berlin. I work for Apple customer service.
How long have you known laFraise and how did you hear about it? What do you like about it?
I got to know laFraise by hearing about it and with some adverts in Berlin, it goes back into 2006. What I like at laFraise is the community spirit and that we can vote for the designs. laFraise stays trendy as tastes are evolving. I would even like to have all of laFraise’s t-shirts and be a collector.
What are your hobbies, passions and interests?
I like to spend time with my family. I swim as much as I can because I am into a club with a great swimming pool and with not that many people: a great privilege. I spend a lot of time with my son and I love to be simply with him; since I’m not working at the moment, I can fully enjoy this moment.
Among all of your laFraise shirts, what are your top 3?
It is going to be hard to choose but well, here are my favourites:
(My ultimate & fave shirt) : Losing the Connection by WanderingBert.
The Maker by Anythinggoes
Kong in the City by Gprod
Who is your favourite designer at laFraise?
Even if It is not listed in my top 3 I love ndikol, the designs are cute, funny and even a little cheeky but not mean. I bought “We are the same” for my dad and he wears it quite often. Ndikol’s style reveals our childish side but the design remains sober for adults. I love it just as much as my 65 year-old father does.
What are your expectations this year?
To have a real nice and warm summer!!!
What would you be if you were?
- A flower: hmmm I think I would be a daisy, they grow up during springtime, are the renewal symbol and they are pretty.
- An animal: I would be a Moloch horridus, known as the horned evil. It is like a very designed lizard that lives in the Australian desert. It has developed a water system so that it can drink with its carapace. Its hair absorbs the dew and water is passed through a complex capillary pipe system to the mouth. My wildest dream would be to drink with my hair J
- A celebrity (dead or alive): Aldo Maccione because you can’t find a guy like him with such class.
- A colour: Orange, the one of a quilted sofa like those from the 70’s
- A music genre: Jazz to go with the sunset on L.A’s hills and the orange sofa with a glass of brandy and watching Sunset Boulevard’s traffic lights.
- A shirt colour: Turquoise that would go with orange and I would wear the maker to complete the scene J
A last word?
Turlutu, chapeau pointu :-) As a bonus my self wearing my shirt “Little bird” by cosmosnail.