Hi Flying mouse,
- Could you please introduce yourself in a few words, tell us who you are and where you come from? Could you tell us how and why you became a graphic designer?
I’m an illustrator a t-shirt designer from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I’ve loved to draw since I was child. I didn’t have a chance to attend art school, so after primary school, I got a part time job in a graphic design studio, my design life started there.
- Could you tell us how did you came up with the design “Sky accident” and where you got the idea? What inspired you and what is the story behind it? We have to always be alert when we travel, no matter whether we’re driving on the road, or flying in the sky J I always believe there are a lot of interesting stories behind the moon, this is one of the story of the moon.
- How long have you known laFraise and how did you find us?
My friend told me about laFraise 3 years ago.
- If you were to recommend us, what would you say?
Ship shirts to Malaysia? I’ve tried to order a shirt, but unfortunately you don’t ship to Malaysia.
- Do you have any hobbies other than drawing?
Eat, I like food J And I like movies too, I always imagined I could be a movie director.
- What are your expectations for this year and the next one?
Beside a graphic t-shirt, I going do a tourism tee for Malaysia too, and plan to do one for Singapore and Hong Kong as well. Hopefully more people will know about my design, and wear my shirts.
- Could you please draw us your interpretation of strawberries with Chantilly cream? Thanks for the interview and the drawing!